Vital-Oxide Hospital Disinfectant, Mold & Odor Eliminator Kit

128 oz Gallon Bottle with two FREE refillable spray bottles!

Save $21.85! (Compared to buying [4] 32-oz bottles)
NOTE: Refillable spray bottles are shipped empty

Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and super effective odor eliminator. Vital Oxide is ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles. Vital Oxide food contact surface sanitizer is certified by NSF International – The Public Health and Safety Company (No Rinse Required), and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including e Coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.

Removing mold and bacteria can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer. Now there's an ecologically sound alternative. Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless - will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics.  Use Vital Oxide on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces - anywhere mold and bacteria are found.

VITAL OXIDE ANTI-MICROBIAL ACTION

Vital Oxide is proven effective against Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophilia, E. coli and the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu) in testing conducted by certified independent laboratories under GLP conditions submitted to the USEPA. Vital Oxide is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial that performs against a wide variety of bacteria, yeasts, viruses, fungi, spores, molds, mildews, and other microbes. Vital Oxide is effective at low concentrations, over a wide pH range.

Vital Oxide allows you to safely clean, disinfect and deodorize without environmental or health damaging ingrediants

Price: $37.95
Product Image


Contact Us

Contact us at:
Vital Oxide Direct

Or by phone at:
866-863-4107

We are located at:
505 Capobianco Plaza
Rahway, NJ  07065